[pass] pass in cygwin

Brandon Jones jones.brandon.lee at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 01:02:15 CEST 2014

pass -c works as expected. the only functionality that does not work is
most things involving that specific version of tree. i have not found that
version to compile in cygwin.

$pass find name
> Error: incompatible tree command.
> Your version of the tree command is missing the relevent patch to add the
> --matchdirs and --caseinsensitive switches. Please ask your distribution
> to patch your version of tree with:
>
> http://git.zx2c4.com/password-store/plain/contrib/tree-1.6.0-matchdirs.patch
> Sorry for the inconvenience.

"generate -c" works, also "pass show -c"

Have not verified whether the git functionality works in cygwin. I can let
you know in a few days if you'd like.