[pass] copying usernames and urls

John Fetsko john at fetsko.net
Wed May 7 04:45:47 CEST 2014

<Is everybody using something similar or is someone using a radically
<different format, that may justify implementing different frontend tools?

While I usually follow the passff format, I see a potential usecase for
pass to store: keys, certificates, cryptocurrency, and contact lists.

address
public-key:1CCGUooHZyrS1nwRwpZAXQbYk93Mo1197i
private-key:5JYEnqde7kZ2ynH8eRMHjbAuznKwYMHfYBH2wVnUKR9YTJS****

You guys made some compelling arguments for keeping pass simple. I also see
that pass has a lot of potential for growth. It makes me nervous when I
hear talk of taking features away.  What if a GUI fails? Pass will still
have a simple CLI, right?

For secure messaging, contact me on Jitsi <https://jitsi.org/>.