[pass] Sharing credentials over a git repository Hello,

Anne Jan Brouwer the_jinx at etv.cx
Wed Nov 5 13:43:58 CET 2014

Heya,

We use this in our company, we have a repository of pub-keys of all the team members.
They have to be signed by all the members that need to encrypt for them.

Inside the password-store you can per-folder set a .gpg-id file that lists the key-ids of all involved.

You can then do a pass init on the folder to re-encrypt using everyones gig pub-key.

Hope that is at-least a clear explanation of the basic way to do what I think you want to do ;-)

Greets,
	Anne Jan Brouwer