[pass] Machine Readable `pass ls` output

Tobias Girstmair junkgir-passwd at yahoo.de
Thu Aug 25 14:29:55 CEST 2016

Hello everyone,

For a project of mine[1] I need to script `pass`. I am aware of the last thread[2] about that topic from half a year ago, but my patch is much smaller in size and features.

It simply adds a parameter --parsable (-p) to `pass ls` to display the string `pass show` expects.

Please let me know if this can be merged into the master repository.

A patch is included as an attachment, and feel free to pull from [3].

Tobias

[1] https://hackaday.io/project/9564/
[2] https://lists.zx2c4.com/pipermail/password-store/2016-February/001965.html
[3] https://github.com/girst/password-store