[pass] Patch: Add spaces as needed when autocompleting (bash)

Anas Syed anas27 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 15:06:04 CET 2016

Hi all,

When one uses autocompletion on bash, autocompleting the only match doesn't
add an extra space. This is necessary when we are completing directory
names, however, when we are completing commands and other command line
flags, then we want an extra space, as is usual with the completion for
other programs.

I've fixed this by not passing "-o nospace" to complete, (so the default is
that spaces are added). I then put "compopt -o nospace" whenever we don't
want to add an extra space.

I have attached the patch that fixes this.

Best Regards,
Anas