[pass] Using pass for Teams

Héctor Rivas Gándara keymon at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 12:02:38 CEST 2016

Hi,

I use this project template for using pass with teams.
https://github.com/keymon/password-store-for-teams

It has a script to allow have different aliases for different teams (eg
team1-pass in ~/.team1-pass)

We have each one one gpg key, but you need to reencrypt on changes.
Otherwise you can use a master key or so, shared with all members. But you
are right about reencrypt subdirs. Maybe you can do a script to run pass
init on each occurrence of .gpg-id

About separated mail/pw, I tend to have 2x different files. I'm general,
each value is a file, because it's easier to script.