Pass for iOS

Bob Sun bob at mssun.me
Sun Feb 26 15:06:01 CET 2017

Hi Emil,

Can you elaborate more about your idea?

Say we have two devices: an iPhone and a PC, they need to sync a password store. Both of them can show/add/edit/delete passwords and sync with the git repository. For this case, it impossible to do reinit operation once from what I’m understanding. Otherwise, sharing keys is still the best solution under current model.

Best,
Bob