pass git push with a nested repo

Philippe Beaumont philippe.beaumont at nfrance.com
Tue Nov 7 09:51:03 CET 2017

Le 07/11/2017 à 01:14, Steve Gilberd a écrit :
> I can confirm that 'pass git -C' works just fine here (pass v1.7.1).

Can you give me the command you do to get -C working ?

When I try it : it don't work :

[philippe at nomade ~]$ git -C .password-store/test/ pull
Déjà à jour.
[philippe at nomade ~]$ LC_ALL=C git -C .password-store/test/ pull
Already up-to-date.
[philippe at nomade ~]$ pass git -C test pull
Error: the password store is not a git repository. Try "pass git init".
[philippe at nomade ~]$ pass version
= pass: the standard unix password manager =
=                  v1.7.1                  =
=             Jason A. Donenfeld           =
=               Jason at zx2c4.com            =
=      http://www.passwordstore.org/       =