Symlinked files appear every search result

Simon Lackerbauer simon at lackerbauer.com
Thu Oct 12 15:56:19 CEST 2017

On 10/12/2017 03:48 PM, Daniel Lublin wrote:
> Considering find though, remember GNU find is not everywhere, and I guess
> that's just the beginning...
GNU find should already be a pass dependency, considering it's used in
cmd_grep(). Obviously I don't want to introduce undue and far reaching
dependencies into a small bash script such as pass, but using find
consistently across pass should make much of the output more predictable
and consistent with expectations.
--
www.lackerbauer.com
8A86 BD14 1859 44F2 5B83  6908 4B81 EE5D 6A56 A4DE