Safair browser extension

Ondřej Synáček ondrejsynacek at fastmail.com
Sat Nov 3 11:28:24 CET 2018

I’m sorry if my question might be off topic but this seemed like the
best place to ask. I noticed that there is no browser extension for
Safari on macOS systems. I’m not familiar with development of Safari
plug-ins so maybe there’s something that’s obvious but I don’t
know about it. Is there some major obstacle for creating extension for
Safari? I’m moving away from Chrome and I might give Firefox a shot
but Safari is actually my favorite browser on macOS.