[EXTERNAL] Re: pass show docker-credential-helpers/docker-pass-initialized-check passphrase commandline

4support 4support at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Apr 12 20:01:03 CEST 2019

Thanks for the reply Michael.  Greatly appreciate it.

Would you happen to have any references to how to use gnupg-agent to store
the passphrase use it to autopopulate the prompt?

thanks

On 4/12/19, 12:49 AM, "Password-Store on behalf of Michael Kesper"
<password-store-bounces at lists.zx2c4.com on behalf of mkesper at sysfive.com>