Password-Store Digest, Vol 72, Issue 1

Eddie Barraco contact at eddiebarraco.fr
Thu May 16 14:07:12 CEST 2019

I got problem with applying patch. Does someone can explain me ?

I'm trying to `| git am` from mutt

$ neomutt
Applying: Password-Store Digest, Vol 71, Issue 6
error: patch failed: contrib/importers/keepassx2pass.py:1
error: contrib/importers/keepassx2pass.py: patch does not apply
Patch failed at 0001 Password-Store Digest, Vol 71, Issue 6
hint: Use 'git am --show-current-patch' to see the failed patch
When you have resolved this problem, run "git am --continue".
If you prefer to skip this patch, run "git am --skip" instead.
To restore the original branch and stop patching, run "git am --abort".