dbus integration?

Paul Robert Marino prmarino1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 15:25:06 UTC 2022

Thanks everyone especially you Alexander

For clarification im working on getting this
https://github.com/openstandia/aws-cli-oidc to work on WSL2
I figured out the dbus component and ive instituted a policy to use
Pass under WSL2 and Linux for my users as the standard approved local
password vault including instructions on how to make compliant GPG
keys.
I've also created scripts for my users that right now use AWS-vault
https://github.com/99designs/aws-vault for static credentials
i've documented the process for getting the dbus component to work
under WSL2 and once I figure out the component to get it integrated
with Pass I plan to contribute the scripts and documentation to that
project.
The alternative I've been considering is to use pass to store a
password for gnome-keyring though honestly i wish the tool just used
the kernel keyring because the secrets its storing are ephemeral.