Wireguard on android w/o kernel module

Jose Marinez jedi_papi at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 2 23:43:26 CEST 2018

Pardon me, as I just sent a related message without reading this one first. The fact remains, there should be a better way to handle and prevent this. Perhaps, at a minimum and in the interim, to suggest investigating the installation of another VPN client settings right in the error message.

Thanks,Jose

On Friday, June 1, 2018, 12:54 PM, Maximilian Eschenbacher <maximilian+wireguard at eschenbacher.email> wrote:

Hey Jason,

thanks for the quick response.

On 01/06/2018 18:42:41, Jason A. Donenfeld wrote:
>You can investigate (b) by fishing around in the system VPN settings
>and seeing what's there, possibly removing authorization for those.
>Afterwards, close the application, reopen it, and it should prompt you
>to accept permissions.

This was exactly what had happened.

Best regards

Max