upgrading raspberry pi required me to re install wireguard

sch0rsch at arcor.de sch0rsch at arcor.de
Thu Feb 21 14:10:35 CET 2019

In case of WireGuard DPKG package being installed, just run:
dpkg-reconfigure wireguard-dkms

This will rebuild the module for the current and latest installed
kernel+headers.

In some cases, kernel package updates even automatically trigger the
rebuild, e.g. on Debian x86 with linux-image-amd64/linux-headers-amd64,
AFAIK. But this is up to the package maintainers and depend on the
OS/package system.

Best regards