Should we sunset Windows 7 support?

Phillip McMahon phillip.mcmahon at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 09:46:32 CET 2020

Take a look here

https://gs.statcounter.com/os-version-market-share/windows/desktop/worldwide

Would seem to suggest Windows 7 is in decline but still represents
around 25% of OS footprint out there.

--
Use this contact page to send me encrypted messages and files

https://flowcrypt.com/me/phillipmcmahon

P.S. Drowning in email? Try SaneBox and take back control:
http://sanebox.com/t/old3m. I love it.