Enable BitCode on libwg-go.a (Wireguard iOS project)

Houman houmie at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 15:28:33 UTC 2022

Hello,

Currently libwg-go.a doesn't support bitcode in the Xcode project. It
crashes with the following message:

libwg-go.a does not contain bitcode. You must rebuild it with bitcode
enabled (Xcode setting ENABLE_BITCODE), obtain an updated library from
the vendor, or disable bitcode for this target. for architecture arm64

Disabling Bitcode for the whole project is very bad for dSYMs and
Crashlytics reporting, though.

Is there any chance to enable Bitcode for Wireguard, please?  If there
is anything I could do to help, please let me know.

Many Thanks,
Houman