Snapshot feature compatibily with scan-path mode

Olivier BONHOMME obonhomme at nerim.net
Mon Apr 4 00:04:04 CEST 2011

Hello,

I am writing on the list because i have a little issue trying to make
work the snapshots with the scan-path mode.

When i enable the snapshots feature in the cgitrc global configuration
file, the snapshot is not available in the web interface.

I tried disabling the scan-path feature and setting up a repo in the
cgitrc file and in that case it works.

So I would like to know if it is possible to use these two features
together or if I make a mistake somewhere ?

Thanks for your answers

Best Regards,
Olivier BONHOMME