'plain' mode content-type?

Delan Azabani delan at azabani.com
Sun Apr 10 03:07:06 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I like using cgit very much and especially love the ability to browse
the tree with very natural URLs (unlike gitweb, which puts the tree path
in a query argument), which would allow me to have, say, a JavaScript
library with test pages that reference it relatively to work.

While /tree/ shows the source code in a friendly page, /plain/ sends the
file always as text/plain if it's text, and as application/octet-stream
if it isn't. Is there a way I can configure content-types that /plain/
sends, so, for example, HTML files are sent as text/html?

Thanks and best regards,
Delan Azabani