A less invasive cgit.css that works in an embedded environment?

Delan Azabani delan at azabani.com
Sat Aug 27 04:22:29 CEST 2011

Lukas Fleischer wrote:
 > Why don't you just embed the whole cgit body in a container and use
 > selectors [1], [2] to make the cgit styles match elements of the cgit
 > interface only?
 >
 > [1] http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/selector.html#descendant-selectors
 > [2] http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/selector.html#child-selectors

Could you please elaborate on what you are suggesting? I'm not quite
sure that I understand what I should do.

The way I am seeing it so far, as the only output of cgit in embedded
mode is <div id="cgit">...</div>, so it is already in a container.

Should I just change all of the selectors in my copy of cgit.css to
prepend #cgit?