commit and commitdiff in cgit

Vial, Florent florent.vial at intel.com
Wed Aug 31 10:57:48 CEST 2011

Hi,

I am a new user of cgit. I've read the FAQ, the README and the cgirc.5.pdf but still do not find what i am looking for.
Here is the default behaviour i am observing:
The "commit" tab in the web interface shows not only a diffstat box, but also the the diff between the commit and the previous versions.
The same is applying for the "diff" tab of the web interface: diffstat box, and diff.
What i would like to have is following behaviour:
The "commit" tab should only show the diffstat box.
The "diff" tab should then show the diff between the two versions.

Can you tell me if and how it is possible to do that?

Thank you in advance,
Florent Vial