Patch for clone url and SSH

Lars Hjemli hjemli at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 20:53:27 CEST 2011

[CC the cgit mailing list]

On Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 22:48, Sander van Veen <sandervv at gmail.com> wrote:
> Today I cloned git://hjemli.net/pub/git/cgit and wrote a patch to fix a bug.
> If I set "clone-prefix=git at host:" in cgitrc, it appends a slash, which
> results in "git at host:/repos". However, my repos is stored in git's homedir,
> so "git at host:repos" should be used.

Thanks, but this is a known misfeature which we really cannot fix (we
need to stay backwards compatible).

The good news is that the latest master on hjemli.net supports a
global 'clone-url' option which doesn't have this and other issues:
see http://hjemli.net/git/cgit/commit/?id=a1429dbc for further
details.

--
larsh