clone url generation issue

chris jugg at hotmail.com
Wed May 4 13:53:33 CEST 2011

I use gitolite to manage my repositories, and per my gitolite configuration
the general clone url for all of my repositories is:

git at example.com:<project>

My cgit instance is such that a particular project is browsed at:

http://example.com/git/<project>/

As such, I have the following in my cgitrc:

logo=/git/cgit.png
css=/git/cgit.css
remove-suffix=1
virtual-root=/git
project-list=/var/lib/gitolite/projects.list
scan-path=/srv/gitolite
clone-prefix=git at example.com:

However, with this setup, the clone url shown on each project is incorrect,
like so:

git at example.com:/<project>

Notice the erroneous forward slash being inserted between the clone-prefix
and project name.

Have I configured something incorrectly, or is this setup not supported?

Thanks,

chris