Reading configuration from git itself

Convey, Simon sconvey at idirect.net
Mon Nov 21 16:58:04 CET 2011

I very much agree with Ben,  I've been looking into gitolite integration, but have not yet spent much time it. I'd love to see this added.

Simon

On Sat, 2011-11-19 at 13:30 -0500, Ben Boeckel wrote:

Hi,

It would be nice if cgit could read from the configuration of the
repository as well as a local cgitrc. This would allow gitolite to
control parameters such as sections, the enable-* features, and so on.
Thoughts?

--Ben

This electronic message and any files transmitted with it contains
information from iDirect, which may be privileged, proprietary
and/or confidential. It is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the original
recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to the
intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email
in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you received this email
in error, please delete it and immediately notify the sender.