China auto manufacturer search parter of set up farming pickup, truck Assemble factory in your local

Mr.Weilin Wang business-big at public.cta.cq.cn
Thu Nov 24 00:02:59 CET 2011

Dear Sir or Madam,
We China Auto manufacture, we are being search developing country parter or agent of assemble(gasoline, diesel) farming
truck,two,or one cabin pickup, Suv Series  by Turn key project or joint venture. we had set auto assemble in Syria and west
africa and being build plant in south asia....
A. Market analysis
Our group developed some good products, like diesel mini truck, pickup, which is much more competitive in price but good in
performance, more suitable for the developing countries, the rural place. Our these vehicles can run on the tough roads,
Chassis better strong  can be load weight used for farming,city....
Definition of our Turn Key Project
The turn key project is aiming at offering you an easy and quick approach to enter the automobile industry, we will help you
to establish an assembly factory and provide you automobile parts for assembling first, we export parts to your side under
SKD or CKD in order that great much cost will be cutted, we help you design and build up the assembly plant as well as
provide you necassery and detailed technology assistance till you master all required technologies and be capable to make
vehicles on your own totally, in general, this project is a great and convenient way for investors to enter a promising
automobile industry with comparatively much smaller investment (1/10-1/20 of  the traditional automobile plant ).
Price list
1, farming pickup:(low speed 90KM/H, Strong power,high chassis,which is fit run on the farming road)
(1),  One cabin pickup,diesel engine, 3 seat, EX Works  USD 7699
(2),  Two cabin pickup,diesel engine   5 seat  EX Works  USD 7999
2. Bigmt 2310 G gasoline  engine truck  single cabin, load 1.5 EX Works USD4199.00   Bigmt 2310 D Diesel  engine truck
single cabin four Cylinder 1800cc Diesel engine load 1.5-2T  EX Works (Chongqing  China) USD4599.00 ; If CKD term + package
USD 4300.00
3, lorry Series
4, bus series
Regards &thanks  please reply to three E-mail box at the same time, i afraid lost message) E-mail : wlwang186 at 21cn.com ;
15661-644 at 163.com ;  wlwang at atv-big.com
Mr.Weilin Wang (Oversea market  Manager)  Mobile: +86-13110143845 ;
Oversea market deptment of China Big Science & Technology Development(Group)Co.Limited ;Tel:+86-23-67636237-
604;607;Fax:67635036; Skype:W.L.Wang66:MSN:wlwangbig at msn.cn;http://bigmtauto.preview.alibaba.com