Surprisingly, a CGIT question!

Kaz Kylheku kaz at kylheku.com
Fri Oct 14 06:12:01 CEST 2011

Hi,

I use a CGIT installation at the "savannah.nongnu.org" site.
I don't run this myself.

It's a pretty decent, spartan web front end for GIT which does
the job and is fast, thanks!

Looking at the source code of the pages that this installation
generates,
I gather that the software version is this:

(Correct? It would be astonishing if not! :)

Now, I'm interested in using git submodules.

My question is: if the repository that I am viewing updates one or
more
submodules (so they are checked out as subdirectories in the repo, and
thus not empty), will CGIT include them in a downloaded tarball of
the tree?

Thanks again,

Cheers ...