can't get snapshots to work in v0.9.0.3-4-gf50b

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Fri May 4 01:18:03 CEST 2012

>>>>> "Randal" == Randal L Schwartz <merlyn at stonehenge.com> writes:

Randal> I pulled the latest stable (v0.9.0.3-4-gf50b), and I can't seem to get
Randal> snapshots to show up on the web pages.  They can be pulled by entering
Randal> the URL directly, but without a ui, it's a bit hard to find.

Randal> Is this known?

Randal> I'm using scan-path, and yes, I'm setting snapshots=tar.gz zip
Randal> before the scan-path.

Argh.  For some reason, I expected them to show up on the summary page
next to the branch name.  Apparently, no, they're only on the commit
page.

Duh.

All better.