Jason A. Donenfeld
Jason at zx2c4.com
Tue Oct 9 15:09:39 CEST 2012
On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 3:06 PM, René Neumann <lists at necoro.eu> wrote:
> This description differs a little bit from the code: From the above,
> "cgit.owner" for instance would not map to anything, but in the code it
> does. Which one is the intended?
> I personally would prefer the current code approach, that cgit.*
> overwrites gitweb.*.
Thanks for pointing out the lack of language precision. Let me try again:
- gitweb.category maps to the cgit repo config key "section"
- gitweb.description maps to the cgit repo config key "desc"
- gitweb.owner maps to the cgit repo config key "owner"
- cgit.* maps to all cgit repo config keys
- keys are applied in the order that they exist in the git config file
More information about the CGit