Looking for documentators, especially amongst gitolite enthusiasts

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Fri Oct 19 00:16:51 CEST 2012

Hi guys,

In preparation for our next release, I was hoping some folks in the
community might be able to document some things in our wiki. For those
who don't know, <http://git.zx2c4.com/cgit/about> functions as a wiki
of sorts, as it pulls from the wiki branch of the repo
<http://git.zx2c4.com/cgit/tree/?h=wiki>. Currently there's only the
main page and the faq page <http://git.zx2c4.com/cgit/about/faq>.

I was hoping to document things like the behavior described in the
enable-gitweb-config commit
<http://git.zx2c4.com/cgit/commit/?id=521e10c884055c800078e6dada97ccf6c5193aad>,
and in general have some nice documentation in there about
gitolite-cgit integration, with examples on how to use scan-path and
ideas for the gitolite config file.

If nobody steps up, I'll be happy to do this myself. But I know there
are some big gitolite enthusiasts on the list, so I thought I'd put it
out there.

Let me know,
Jason