Maintaining My Own Cgit Tree

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Thu Sep 27 03:39:55 CEST 2012

Hi everyone,

I haven't heard from Lars for almost 7 months now. I've contributed
chunks of code to cgit in the past, and I continue to improve it now,
but with no one to send patches to, I've just been maintaining my own
tree, with features such as better support for the latest gitolite,
among other fixes.

Until Lars appears on the scene again, I'm happy to aggregate a
patches from everyone in my tree, and then when he reemerges from
wherever he is, he'll have a nice unified place to start merging what
we've been up to during his absence.

If others like this plan, by all means resend to this thread the
patches and enhancements you've been working on.

You can see what I've added myself at: http://git.zx2c4.com/cgit

Thanks,
Jason Donenfeld