Caching

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Fri Apr 26 15:47:43 CEST 2013

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 10:03 PM, René Neumann <lists at necoro.eu> wrote:

> Fortunately a couple of servers implement the X-Sendfile extension (or
> synonyms thereof) that allow to pass a path to the webserver which then
> serves it directly like every other static file.

I would be potentially interested in implementing this as we move
closer to having FastCGI/SCGI support (which is a bit of a ways away
due to memory management strategies). Personally, I'm more interested
in nginx's X-Accel-Redirect than X-Sendfile, but supporting either
isn't too difficult. Remind me of this in a few months.