Snapshots not working

Chris Down chris at chrisdown.name
Thu Feb 7 06:06:20 CET 2013

Hi Jason,

AFAIK I don't have any caching (at least, I have no caching set up in
nginx or fastcgi). This issue even occurred before I had any branches
other than "master", too, so I don't think it can be a cache issue
since those have since appeared in cgit (although I'm more than
willing to be proved wrong about that).

Here's how my /etc/cgitrc looks:

--

virtual-root=/
scan-path=/home/git

--

And here's my nginx config for cgit:

--

server {
    listen 80;

    location ~* ^.+\.(css|png|ico)$ {
        root /var/www/cgit;
        expires 30d;
    }

    location / {
        rewrite ^/([^?/]+/[^?]*)?(?:\?(.*))?$ /cgit?url=$1&$2 last;

        include "fastcgi_params";

        fastcgi_param    DOCUMENT_ROOT    /var/www/cgit;
        fastcgi_param    SCRIPT_FILENAME  /var/www/cgit/cgit.cgi;
    }

    access_log /var/log/nginx/cgit.access.log combined;
    error_log /var/log/nginx/cgit.error.log warn;
}

--

Chris