git.zx2c4.com down ?

Džen yvldwt at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 22:55:41 CET 2013

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 10:26 PM, Ferry Huberts <mailings at hupie.com> wrote:
[...]
> Who said anything about that?
>
> Me, I didn't even imply it.
> I implied that it has better uptime and less bandwidth limits.
> That's all

I guess I wasn't specific enough, sorry for that. I don't mind
creating a mirror of cgit on github as a backup, if people *really*
consider it necessary. However, I disagree with only using github for
everything (code hosting, discussions etc.). In my point of view
there's nothing wrong with the mailing list and how things have been
until now. It's just that to me it seems that a lot of people (in
other mailing lists) get overexcited regarding github, everybody wants
to move over there. I guess I just misinterpreted your and Stefan's
message.

Thank you Jason for sharing your opinion on the whole thing. I think
in the end we can all agree with each other.