Idle column

Christian Hesse list at eworm.de
Fri Jul 19 13:29:52 CEST 2013

Hello everybody,

cgit is great and I enjoy it a lot. However it has one drawback compared to
gitweb: The idle column in repository listing shows the age of a
(configurable) file from the repository. I think that is stupid behavior as I
have a lot of "0 min." entries if I run "git gc" on my repositories or the
date since last push or pull otherwise.

In contrast to that gitweb shows the time since the last commit. I would
prefer to have that in cgit as well. Any chance to get that? Or is there any
good reason why the idle column is as is?
--
main(a){char*c=/*    Schoene Gruesse                         */"B?IJj;MEH"
"CX:;",b;for(a/*    Chris           get my mail address:    */=0;b=c[a++];)