LF - patch status

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Tue Mar 5 01:46:32 CET 2013

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 10:00 AM, Lukas Fleischer <cgit at cryptocrack.de> wrote:
> Hi Jason,
>
> I just noticed you rebased the master branch of the official repository.

Indeed, a goof-up of sorts. The wip branch will be making a return.

> The other thing I wanted to ask for is feedback on the patch sets I
> submitted (marking stuff static and fixing memory leaks). I have some
> more ideas but I'd like to wait with implementing until I get feedback
> on what I already submitted to make sure I won't have to rewrite loads
> of commits.

I checked over each one of these carefully before merging -- these are
excellent. Passing pointers to the context pointer argument of the git
functions is indeed the way we should be doing it. We need global
objects for things like the current request and current configuration,
but if we can reduce globals in general, it will make things easier to
debug, and should also aid in the eventual support for fastcgi.