Idle time

Chris Down chris at chrisdown.name
Wed Mar 6 01:36:01 CET 2013

Hi all,

I noticed Jason mentioning about changing the logic behind the idle
time, which reminded me of a small niggle I had when setting up cgit
on my server. Previously I did not store my repos on my own box, I
hosted them all on github. When I moved to cgit, I mirrored them using
`git clone --mirror'. The end result of this was that all of my idle
times became `0 min', despite the last commit times being weeks or
months in the past in some cases. Is this intended?

Best,

Chris