How to disable or change Owner column on index page?

. dcMhOYBdpZkH at web.de
Tue Mar 26 19:01:10 CET 2013

On 03/26/2013 02:48 PM, Jason A. Donenfeld wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 1:53 PM, . <dcMhOYBdpZkH at web.de
> <mailto:dcMhOYBdpZkH at web.de>> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>     I'm using cgit 0.9.1 and if I set  enable-index-owner=1  nothing
>     happens. Why? (Do I need the latest master?) So how do I change or may
>     hide the index "Owner" column?
>

> We merged this after the 0.9.1 release. It will be in 0.9.2 (or
> possibly 0.10...). Until then, the master git branch is decently
> stable if you'd l ike to use that instead.
Thank you both. master didn't work some days ago. Now it works:
$ git clone http://git.zx2c4.com/cgit cgit-master
$ git submodule init
downloaded git 1.7.12.4 and put it's content into the empty /git/ folder
within cgit-master
$ make
done :)

So cgit uses that downloaded git version, not the one one has installed
on ones computer, like I have
$ git --version
git version 1.7.9.5