TG Transortgo Co.,LTD

Irene transportgo at 163.com
Wed Nov 13 13:28:57 CET 2013

Dear Sir or Mandam
Thanks for spending time to view my email!
We are a China Logistic Supplier which can provide you logistic service covering express courrier,air ,ocean,or integrated logistic service.
If you are interesting ,pls go on our website to view details.
Our adavantage :1.  24H online Quote ,cheap or expensive ,fast or slow ,depend on yourself2.  Message or Email reply within 12H3.  Free charge to combine your cargos from different supplier,no extra warehouse cost.
For more inf.if you want to know ,pls feel free to contact us !
Looking forward to cooperating with you.
B.RegardsIrene
TG Transport Co.,LTDHttp://www.transportgo.comCustomer Service(English): +86-13925823490Skype:transportgoEmail: service at transportgo.com          transportgo at 163.com
Head Offcie:Address: NO.9 building, Lane 3,ZhongDun Villiage,BeiCe,HuMen,DongGuan,City,GuangDong Province,China

cgit at lists.zx2c4.com2013/11/13
1.24H online quote you ,no matter where you are ,when you want ,you can got the freight cost as you want .2.For Ocean freight you can send us message or email ,we will reply you within 12hours to help you save time and check out your cost.3.Warehouse will be free charge for you ,we can help you to pick up from your different supplier to combine in one shipment to save cost .