regular expression in search

William Bell william.bell at frog.za.net
Tue Aug 26 20:59:49 CEST 2014

Hi

I did not realize it could do a regular expressions!

The problem is as follows. If I put in a regular expression in the main
index screen (which lists all the various repo's), to search for a repo
beginning with git which would be ^git but it returns the following:
cgit/?q=^git
instead of
cgit/?qt=grep&q=^git

It does work but for this screen it does not detect that it is a regular
expression.

Regards