Welcome on board Lukas Fleischer

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Wed Jan 8 15:34:10 CET 2014

Hey folks,

To speed things up with the merges and reviews of patches on this
list, I've given Lukas Fleischer commit access. He's going to be
helping me maintain the project. We'll each be merging and committing
patches to jd/staging and lf/staging, and from there onto master. I'll
be updating the documentation to reflect this process. Lukas is also
preparing a patch that merges copyright headers and adds an AUTHORS
file with significant contributors.

If your patch has gotten lost in the queue in the last few months, now
would be a good time to resubmit. I expect to release a new version
before the end of the month.

Jason