Idle time in project overview

Stefan Tatschner stefan at sevenbyte.org
Tue Jan 14 11:50:23 CET 2014

I don't know if it is a bug or a feature but I think on this nice
mailing list I could ask without being shot or mutilated. :)

If I have a git repository with multiple branches and I push to another
branch as 'master' the idle time on the project overview is not updated.
I think this behaviour is not correct. When I push to another branch as
master the project is absolutely not in an idle state. I think the idle
time should be updated when I push to any branch.

Stefan