cgit-lua: to jit or not to jit

malkia malkia at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 02:32:15 CET 2014

One more thing for luajit vs. lua - If you ship a plugin (.so, .dll,
.dylib) using luajit, then the host application might not always work
with it. If I'm not mistaken the lower 2GB (or 4GB?) must be allocated
to luajit, (so even in 64-bit app, it needs the lower 32-bit address
space - for lua allocated objects).

--
Dimiter "malkia" Stanev,
ICQ: 21875894