[ANNOUNCE] CGIT v0.10 Released with Lua Scripting, Authentication Support, and more

Peter Wu lekensteyn at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 17:16:56 CET 2014

On Friday 17 January 2014 16:18:32 Jason A. Donenfeld wrote:
> CGit 0.10 has been another huge release cycle, containg quite a few major
> new features, including the much anticipated authentication support and Lua
> scripting, as well as extensive under-the-hood changes and fixes: we're
> moving very close to git's codebase, integrating with its build system and
> using more and more of its internal classes.

Congratulations on this release. I personally think this release is a bit too
early though. Some features were only created a week ago (like LUA and
auth). A RC release would be more appropriate, don't you think?

I was not able yet to respond to the LUA crypto mail due to time shortage, I
will do that when time permits (probably in two weeks).

Just my € 0.02.

Regards,
Peter