Authz question

Konstantin Ryabitsev mricon at kernel.org
Fri Jun 6 16:35:51 CEST 2014

On 02/06/14 05:34 PM, Jason A. Donenfeld wrote:
>> >  is there any mechanism
>> > in place to hide it?
> Not at the moment. If you're going to deploy this feature on
> kernel.org, though, I'd be happy to write support for it. What's your
> use case?

Jason:

It seems that the easiest way to do this would be to add an
"index-filter" that will accept a list of repositories and return a
culled list of repositories that cgit will actually display. This has
uses beyond just auth-filter -- for example, someone may choose to
always hide a repository (e.g. a repository called "gitolite-admin"
should never really be displayed, or repository with "confidential" in
description, etc).

Best,
--
Konstantin Ryabitsev