[PC] Professional Contacts

Sandy Price sandy.price at dbinfo.us
Thu May 15 18:17:50 CEST 2014

Hi,

This is Sandy with Email Campaign Division, We are a Business Database provider.

We can provide you prepackaged lists from any Industry as per your requirement that enables you to reach thousands of qualified prospects via verified Email; Phone & Direct mail. This list comes with full contains details like: Contact Name, Title, Company Name, Size, Physical Address, Business Email address, Phone & Fax numbers and etc. across USA, CA, and UK.

Please fill in your requirement below and we will revert back to you with details of the number of email contacts we can provide you.

Target Industry: _____________________________ (Your Targeted Criteria)

Target Geography: ___________________________ (USA/Canada/UK/Asia e.t.c)

Target Job Title: _____________________________ (CEO/President/Director/Manager e.t.c)

If possible, refer me to the right person who makes decision on prospect lead generation.

Warm regards,

Sandy Price
Client Relationship Executive
Voice: (724) 901-1483
sandy.price at dbinfo.us
As a Cost effective measures, we use sub URLs for our marketing services. Please reply us with your requirement we will get back to your with complete details of our services

Reply with subject line as "Unsubscribe".

---