Fwd: pull request

Walter Oggioni oggioni.walter at gmail.com
Sun May 25 22:46:46 CEST 2014

hi,
I'm an arch linux user, I installed cgit 10.1 on two of my machines
carefully following the steps on https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Cgit,
but never managed to make syntax highlighting working. After lots of
headache I discovered that the script specified in cgitrc after
"source-filter=" was actually never executed, then I downloaded the source,
and as far as I could understand, the only source-filter that was used was
the repo.source-filter, (I might be wrong because I haven't read all the
code), while ctx.cfg.source_filter was ignored. To solve the problem I
added this

if(!ctx.repo->source_filter)
{
 ctx.repo->source_filter = ctx.cfg.source_filter;
}

to *ui-tree.c at line 47* and now everything works. I just wanted to know
if you can confirm this is bug, or maybe there is something wrong in my
installation/configuration

Walter Oggioni