Git blame support

Elijah Lynn elijah at elijahlynn.net
Wed Jan 21 22:36:46 CET 2015

Thank you very much John!

I just found a reference on Drupal.org <https://www.drupal.org/node/2285061>
to a 1.0 roadmap posted by Jason A. Donenfeld and he mentioned he would
like to see Git Blame support by then.

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.cgit/2030/match=blame

Jason, do you know if work has been started on this? I am also wondering
how the cgit community would react to some kind of chipin to fund
development time towards this?

Thanks,

Elijah Lynn
www.elijahlynn.net