Missing branches

Dunnigan, Terrence J terrence.j.dunnigan at boeing.com
Tue Sep 22 23:25:19 CEST 2015

One of our cgit instances (0.10.1) is not displaying all branches in a repo. We've turned caching off (cache-size = 0) and deleted the cache under /var/cache/cgit, and we are still missing branches.

The branches are missing from multiple repos. We've verified that scan-path points to the correct directory, and that the git repository directory actually has the missing branches.

For some reason, cgit is just not displaying all of the branches. One repo has 5 branches yet cgit only displays 2, for example.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Terry