Missing branches

Dunnigan, Terrence J terrence.j.dunnigan at boeing.com
Wed Sep 23 03:26:14 CEST 2015

The missing branches neither appear on the summary page nor the refs page, even after cleaning the browser cache.

When I run 'git for-each-ref' in the git repository on the git server I see all of the branches.

It's as if cgit is looking at an older version of the repo, even though the scan path points to the same directory in which I just performed 'git for-each-ref'.

Terry