[ANNOUNCE] CGIT v1.1 Released
Jason A. Donenfeld
Jason at zx2c4.com
Wed Nov 23 05:39:27 CET 2016
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
CGit 1.1 is now available. This is mainly a bug fix and stability release, but
there are a few nice new features this release too. This release cycle has
also seen an improvement in contribution workflow. Several cgit core
developers now share the task of integrating user contributions, which we hope
will decrease submit-to-review-to-merge latency.
== CGit on the Web ==
* homepage: https://git.zx2c4.com/cgit/about/
* git repository: https://git.zx2c4.com/cgit/
* git clone: git://git.zx2c4.com/cgit
* mailing list: cgit at lists.zx2c4.com
* mailing list subscribe: https://lists.zx2c4.com/mailman/listinfo/cgit
== ChangeLog v1.1 ==
30 files changed, 389 insertions(+), 319 deletions(-)
* Single-child trees are now elided into single links. Instead of having to
click through depths of links, now a single link will to to the maximum
point of depth.
* Continuing our commitment to supporting kernel.org, we've adopted some of
their style changes in our CSS, now allowing for colored even/odd table rows
with a nice hover effect.
* Snapshot name prettification is now consistent, so that the 'v' prefix
stripping only occurs when it won't create any collisions. This is a slight
change of behavior, but I imagine cases of folks relying on the old broken
behavior are few and far between.
* We now use Git 2.10.2 internally, which has brought with it numerous
cleanups and a gradual shift away from 20 byte uchar arrays and toward the
newer "object_id" structure.
== Downloading ==
* https://git.zx2c4.com/cgit/snapshot/cgit-1.1.tar.xz sha256:
* For verification git tag v1.1 is signed with my public key:
Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release!
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the CGit